Sunday, March 27, 2011

Check-in

Well, there goes the blogging every day in March. It's a little difficult when you're staying at a place with no internet.

So here I am, in California, holed up in Starbucks with a raspberry hot chocolate and my computer.

I'm having a really, really good time.

Yesterday I saw a lot of Rodin, including the original Thinking Man. It pleased me greatly. I also pondered on the manner of going home, of visiting places without regressing to the person you used to be there.

It's interesting.

I like California so far.

I bet I'll like it even better tomorrow. MAGIC MOUNTAIN, Y'ALL.

2 comments:

Mary said...

The fact that you saw so much Rodin is lovely for you but unfortunate for our friendship.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Did you go to the Getty Museum? I love that art gallery! California at this time of year is amazing. Jealous.
PS- My word verification is "laxests." That sounds like a word to describe your mood right now, no?